Information in English
Last updated date：2019/2/27
We offer useful information for foreign residents in Tsurumi Ward in various languages. Available languages may differ depending on the types of information, but we hope you will find it helpful.
Tsurumi Ward is located in the northeastern part of Yokohama City, and was established on October 1, 1927 when the ward system was introduced in Yokohama.
The population of Tsurumi Ward is around 290,000, and there are over 12,000 foreign residents from more than 80 countries living here. The Tsurumi Ward Office is working to create a multi-cultural community where both Japanese people and foreigners understand the differences in cultures and live happily together.
This leaflet is available at the multi-language information corner on the ground floor of the Tsurumi Ward Office.
- Information from Yokohama City
- Portal Site on Policies for Foreign Residents（外部サイト）
Information for living
- Living Guide
- Yokohama Public Relations
- Tsurumi Ward Administration Office
- Counceling Services for Foreign Residents
- Mail Magazine
- Facebook「Information from Tsurumi」（外部サイト）
- Information Magazine
- Notices with Leaftets,etc