If an earthquake happens, we should't panic and should be calm.
- Protect your head covered with a cushion or a towel, etc.
- Hide under a sturdy table.
- Put out any fires immediately.
- Open a door for an escape route.
- Beware of falling objects, glasses of windows, signs, etc.
- Stay away from narrow streets, garden walls, etc. may fall down.
If you are in a department store, theater, station (train & bus), etc.
- Don't use the elevators.
- Beware of announcement by staffs.
- Follow the instructions of staffs.
- Park on the left-hand side of road.
- Turn off the engine.
- Listen to the radio and get the information.
- If you need to escape from the car, leave the key and don't lock the doors.
- Escape from the seashore immediately as tsunami (tidal waves) may strike.