(1) Facebook page URL https://www.facebook.com/Information-from-Tsurumi-177208179657793/（外部サイト）
Account name: Information from Tsurumi (English)
(2) Information provider
Ward Administration Promotion Division of Tsurumi Ward Administration Office, Yokohama city
(3) Content of information
The Facebook page provides the information about attraction of Tsurumi ward in Yokohama, activities of Tsurumi Ward Administration Office, and useful information for non-Japanese residents in Tsurumi.
(4) Person in charge
Ward Administration Promotion Division manager of Tsurumi Ward Administration Office, Yokohama city
(1) How we manage posted comments
We, in principle, do not reply to comments posted to the account. We accept opinion and suggestion to Yokohama city and Ward Administration Promotion Division at “Suggestion from residents”.
(About “Suggestion from residents” http://www.city.yokohama.lg.jp/shimin/kochosodan/kocho/teian/横浜市コンテンツにリンク)
(2) Hiding and deleting comments
The Facebook page is managed by Ward Administration Promotion Division of Tsurumi Ward Administration Office, Yokohama city. Without poster’s consent, we might hide or delete the comment that is not related to our information or the comment:
1. That is against or possibly against laws or regulations.
2. That is against public order and morals.
3. That is for political or religious activities.
4. That promotes criminality.
5. That is discriminative or promotes discrimination based on race, ideology, belief, etc.
6. That abuses particular individuals, corporations, organizations, etc., or harms their reputation or credibility.
7. That invades someone’s privacy by identifying, disclosing, leaking, etc. the personal information without the person’s permission.
8. That invades Yokohama’s or third party’s patent, design right, copyright, trademark right, right of portrait, etc.
9. That is for the purpose of profit, such as advertising, soliciting, and business operation.
10. That is for impersonating other users or third parties.
11. That is false or significantly different from the truth and is mere rumor or strengthens the rumor.
12. That contains the same content and repeatedly posted by the same user.
13. That contains harmful programs etc.
14. That includes obscene expressions etc.
15. That is partially or totally falsified version of the information we provide.
17. That includes the information that Yokohama city finds it inappropriate and the link etc. with such information.
(3) Account blocking
３ Intellectual property rights
(1) You cannot reprint etc. the information provided on the Facebook page without Yokohama city’s permission except for legal use under the copyright law, such as personal use, citation, etc. When you cite etc. the page, please do not fail to indicate the source in an appropriate way.
(2) The copyright etc. of the comment etc. will belong to the poster. However, once the material is posted on the page, we consider that the poster has given the permission to Yokohama city to use the material anywhere in the world for free on a non-exclusive basis and agreed that the poster will not exercise the copyright etc. against Yokohama city.
(1) We do our best to check the accuracy of the information we provide on the Facebook page. However, Yokohama city will take no responsibility for any of user’s acts based on the information we provide on the page.
(2) Yokohama city will take no responsibility for the trouble or damage caused between user and third party based on the information provided on the page.
(3) Yokohama city will take no responsibility for the comment etc. about the page posted by users.
(4) Yokohama city will take no responsibility for any kind of damage caused related to the page.
We will appropriately gather, use, and manage personal information on the Facebook page based on Yokohama city’s Personal Information Protection Ordinance as follows and keep making our efforts to make the page worry-free.
(1) We regard personal information as the information gathered through the usage of the page by which we can identify the person.
(2) When we gather personal information through the page, the information in principle must be provided by the user. When we gather personal information, we identify and specify the purpose of use. We gather personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the specific purpose of use.
(3) We use the gathered personal information to the extent of the previously specified purpose of use. We will only use or provide the personal information for the specified purpose of use except in the case where it is specifically allowed by Yokohama city’s Personal Information Protection Ordinance, such as when there is a user’s permission.
(4) We will strictly manage the gathered personal information and take a swift action in case of actual or threatened leakage, misappropriation, etc. of the information.
６ Changing management policy
We might change the management policy of the Facebook page without notice.
７ Closing the Facebook page
We might close or delete the Facebook page without notice.