Child fares for city buses and the subway are discounted during the periods shown below, so why not take the chance to discover something new about Yokohama using the city's public transport system with friends and family. Visit the Yokohama Convention & Visitors Bureau's website to find out what's on.
- From March 24, 2018 to April 4
* Discount periods are subject to change.
50 yen bus fare
●Please pay 50 yen in cash.
* Please note that the normal fare of 108 yen will be deducted if you use a smart card.
* Late-night buses are excluded
* The fare for the Minato Mirai 100-yen Bus and Akai Kutsu is 50 yen, their ordinary fare.
110 yen subway fare
●At your starting point
Buy an ordinary 110-yen ticket and go through the automatic ticket gate.
* Please note that multiple tickets are not eligible for use as 110 yen child fares.
●At your destination
Hand your ticket to the ticket collector.
* Please note that you will be charged the ordinary fare if you use a smart card.
* If passengers with an IC card (PASMO, Suica) for children use base fare sections (entering through the ticket gate using an IC card for children), then the IC card fare is cheaper (103 yen).