- I want to learn the Japanese language. What should I do?
- Please tell me about procedures related to status of residence in Japan.
- I want to study at a school in Japan.
- What should I do if I become sick or injured?
- I would like to know of hospitals where I can get care.
- I want to find a job. What should I do?
- I am considering divorce. Where can I get some consultation service?
- I am going to have a baby. Please tell me about the related procedures.
- What should I do so that I can have and raise the baby?
- I plan to tour Yokohama. Do you have some useful information for me?
- Is there any unit offering consultation services for foreigners about matters of all types?
Services for consultation on various matters related to living in Japan are available as follows.
For people who understand Japanese: Yokohama Call Center
For people who need an interpreter: Yokohama Association for International Communications and Exchanges (YOKE)