Residents with hearing loss or impairments who cannot book appointments by phone or online via PC or smartphone may submit applications by FAX to request an appointment at one of the mass vaccination venues in any of the 18 wards.
Status of appointment bookings
Currently, due to a great number of appointment requests, it may take some time to notify residents whether their requested appointment could be taken. All residents requesting appointments will be notified in the order the request was received, so please be patient.
Residents will also be notified by FAX if their appointment request could not be fulfilled for any of the reasons below:
(1) Required information has been left blank on the application form
(2) Appointment times have already filled for the requested dates
(3) Resident requesting the appointment does not have a hearing loss or impairment
*In the case of (1) or (2), residents may submit an application again.
Mass vaccination venue appointments
Appointments taken starting:
May 17 (Monday) at 9 a.m.
*Appointments of large-scale vaccination were taken starting May 31(Monday) at 9 a.m.
FAX number (available from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays)
Check the number carefully before sending the application.
Information to fill in on the FAX form
Use this FAX application form（PDF：537KB）.
• FAX number: the result of the application will be sent to this number
• Vaccine voucher number: enter the 10-digit number on the upper right of your vaccine voucher
• Date of birth: enter your birthday in YYYY/MM/DD format
• <1st vaccination>
Desired date, venue, etc.: see the list of mass vaccination venues（PDF：267KB） and Overview of large-scale vaccination venues, and fill in your first three choices
Desired time: Circle A.M. or P.M.
• <2nd vaccination>
Three weeks after the first vaccination
1. Choose to make an appointment at the SAME time and venue as the first vaccination*
2. Choose to make an appointment at a DIFFERENT time or venue
If you choose (2.), fill in your desired date, venue, etc.
*Example dates: 1st vaccination on 6/7 (Mon) A.M. → 2nd vaccination on 6/28 (Mon) P.M.
• Notification will be sent by FAX to inform you whether an appointment could be made on the requested date.
• If the appointment limit was reached for the requested dates, your application may not be accepted.
• The notification may be delayed based on the status of appointment applications.
At the mass vaccination venue
• Caregivers or sign language interpreters may accompany you.
• Materials for writing messages as well as medical translation devices are available for use.
Medical translation devices can use dictation (speaking to write text) or video-phone input to communicate through a sign language interpreter.
• Venue staff can assist you with the use of medical translation devices onsite if needed.
• Wheelchairs are available to borrow.
About the use of personal information
Personal information collected will be strictly protected and managed based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Appointments for individual vaccinations (at hospitals or clinics)
• The FAX number above may not be used for individual vaccination appointments.
• The method of booking appointments depends on the health care facility.
Contact the Call Center via FAX number 050-3588-7191 for inquiries.