To prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), entrance into the bookshelf and the reading room (As for the Central Library, B1, 1F, 3F, 4F and 5F) is not permitted for the time being.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
The limited service period
- Until May 7th (Thu.).
- Depending on the situation, the period might be changed.
- On April 20th(Mon.),May 7th(Thu.), all the city libraries and their services are closed for the building maintenance.
- Borrowing the requested books or magazines.（You can place a reservation or borrowing request by website or phone.）
- Searching library books by the website.
- Returning your items to the Return Counter or “Book return Box”.
- Entrance into the bookshelf and reading books and magazines in the library
- Using the reading room, study room and conference room, etc.
- Using the computers (searching library books, internet, etc.) and the copying machine
- Viewing the exhibition