On April 1, 2011, the City of Yokohama, aiming to help solve urban development issues in emerging countries and to vitalize Yokohama's economy, established the Y-PORT Inquiry for consultations and proposals in order to proactively promote international technical cooperation based on the private-public partnership, "Y-PORT Project (Yokohama Partnership of Resources and Technologies)", which utilizes resources and technologies Yokohama possesses.
Any comments and ideas about international technical cooperation are appreciated.
Should you are interested in Y-PORT Project, kindly send us e-mail by clicking the mail address below.
It would be grateful if you add the following information:
- Add "Y-PORT INQUIRY" at the head of the subject
- Add the following information in the body
- Your name and e-mail address
- Name and address of your company or organization
- Website URL of your company or organization (if available)
Achievements of the Y-PORT Inquiry
|Main content||Consultations and proposals concerning collaboration with Yokohama's technologies and know-hows exemplified by sustainable urban development|
|Number of consultations
and proposals received
|58 cases(As of March 2015)
-48 cases from private businesses, etc. in Japan,
-10 cases from cities overseas, etc.
Major cases of proposals actualized (or being actualized)
- Co-organization of the Smart City Week (2011 to 2014)
- Implementation of a feasibility study on the development of stations in DKI Jakarta, Indonesia